+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Perusing The Ocean Floor

Blog Entries

Re: Perusing The Ocean Floor

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    When I first saw these pictures, my immediate response was "Oh my goodness, it's all been graphed out!" The exact grid marks are easily identifiable in these photos. Remember, this is what the bottom of the sea floor looks like EXACTLY. Now don't you find that incredibly odd? Do you think this kind of patterning is even remotely the result of a naturally occuring event?
    My first response when I was looking through this book, well I had it on my coffee table and I was sitting on the floor flipping the pages, staring at the pages... I went and pour myself a stiff drink.
    The only other images of the ocean floor I had seen up until that time was the USGS map of earthquakes, but these markings were much more prominent than any on the USGS maps.
    These markings or structural shaping like this on all the ocean floors and on closer scrutiny the landmasses have some traces of similar markings, this is way outside the bell curve of probability.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    They are presented in this format in the book so we can see the size, in comparison to the rest of the land, of the sea floor markings.
    Book Schmook... You guys DO realize you live in a world with technological wonders that bring the world to your finger tips at the press of a mere button

Go on... go ahead push the red button

You know you want to
    "The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Blog Entries

oh man, thanks zorgon

but it doesn't have the poles in a top down view like in the schmook
    @};-
    Tic Toc

How's your patience?
    My patience SUCKS Getting to old... no time to waste

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Blog Entries

Thanks Zorgon, , pretty cool. Gawd I love the web, ,
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
    Book Schmook...

You know you want to
    God, what a great laugh I just had. Worth the price of admission. Thank you.
    Attached Images

Blog Entries

What really begs asking, is how long has this true bottom imaging been available to the PTB, and how long to the public?
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Mediterranean Seafloor Map 1982

http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?pid=16013

Thanks Zorgon, , pretty cool. Gawd I love the web, ,
    That'll be a buck and a quarter...

Need coffee

thanks Zorgon

this is amazing.

anybody gots opinions re why the patterning is bold where it meets itself at what looks like the 'ridgeline' of a mountain range ?

It is bold at the 'ridgeline' then it becomes fainter towards the 'foothills' on either side of the ridgeline.

are we looking at sculpted elevation / hills ?

+ Reply to Thread