Blog Entries

Re: Perusing The Ocean Floor

The moon rings like a bell.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Thanks Zorgon, , pretty cool. Gawd I love the web, ,
    Way back... and I mean waaaaay back, when CD drives were new, I went to buy one and the guy at Comp-USA asked me what I wanted it for.

I told him, "So I can get ahold of, and read the vast amount of documents avail out there in text form."

He stared at me like I'd just fallen out of the ceiling from another planet. He was obviously thinking games, more games, some games, etc. That look was part of the reason I started saving off, and putting docs on my own machine in a manner where I could search and browse them on it's own web server.

For another odd look at the ocean bottom, try the stuff on the yonaguni site:

Geologists are still trying to tell folk this is just a natural formation. Right! They'll prolly say that about the forum in Rome someday too, if this rock lasts that long. Lots of other photos avail on the Net (yay net).

http://www.morien-institute.org/yonaguni.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni
    Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it.

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."-Morris Berman

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    The moon rings like a bell.
    and according to the short book Ingo Swann wrote, after Apollo 12 dropped the take-off pkg, it did so for almost an hour.

Link to book in PDF form:
    http://fredsitelive.com/personal/I_Swan_Book.pdf
    Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it.

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."-Morris Berman

Blog Entries

Investigating the ocean's floors was only possible after deep sonar capabilities were made available. Coupled with today's modern computer technologies we have a very good map of the actual floors of the world's oceans.

What it shows is very intriguing to say the least. Why it seems to be so systematically lined in its contours is highly questionable I would have to say. What could have caused such lineal patterning seems to be the big question on all of our minds.

This patterning brings forth the question; How could this be natural? At least to me it does.

India just discovered a bunch of underwater structures since the earthquake and tsunami.
    Last edited by Bobbi; 01-04-2009 at 07:19 PM.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

The Document says Earth was created, therefore it is a construct; a construct would show evidence of it being a construct. Could those markings be evidence of the original building material scoring to fit on a curve? Or are you suggesting all those linear markings are structures?
    @};-
    Tic Toc

IF you were a proponent of the expanding Earth hypothesis... perhaps these are 'stretch marks'
    "The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Blog Entries

That is a good thought also Zorgon, it could be to allow expansion, or even movement of some kind.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Prisoner (Former Master Music Guru)

Basalt forming on the oceanfloor due to earth expanding???

Blog Entries

Like scoring pavement or concrete to allow for expansion with increase in temperature.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Blog Entries

It seems this thread is one of our most viewed so let's add some more controversy.

Merpeople
    I just watched this youtube series on Mermaid body found, it's very fascinating. I did ignore the stuff about ape man evolving into an aquatic man but marine biologist Dr Paul Robertson's web sites have been seized by TPTB, nice graphic is displayed instead. I cannot find him or Dr Brian McCormick or Dr Rebecca Davis on the internet. Any ideas?

@};-
    Tic Toc

+ Reply to Thread