Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crater-Chain of Fools

Crater-Chain of Fools

I have come to stir the pot of Norval brand* Kool-aid
    Welcome to Earthsbanner....the craterchain of fools!!!
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ctfeagans/craterbull.htm

I am in reality a Baaaaad E.T.Me and my brethren have been watching Norval for quite some time and have attempted to discredit him on every message board he posts on.Our disruption of Project Avalon was our final warning to you and your followers!!!We have had enough and will now deal with you directly Norval!!!Our Automatic Space Howitzer is now aimed directly at your floating water dwelling on the northwest coast of USA.If you want proof of alien weaponry, you are about to get your wish.Cease your current research!This will be your only warning.....

Re: Crater-Chain of Fools

I just joined - found this place from the Big Wobble (great site).

I got turned off when I saw that these guys think whoever disagrees with them is a bad et.

Guess I'm a bad et. I'll be moving along now.

Enjoy the kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqniphobia View Post
    I have come to stir the pot of Norval brand* Kool-aid
    Welcome to Earthsbanner....the craterchain of fools!!!
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ctfeagans/craterbull.htm

I am in reality a Baaaaad E.T.Me and my brethren have been watching Norval for quite some time and have attempted to discredit him on every message board he posts on.Our disruption of Project Avalon was our final warning to you and your followers!!!We have had enough and will now deal with you directly Norval!!!Our Automatic Space Howitzer is now aimed directly at your floating water dwelling on the northwest coast of USA.If you want proof of alien weaponry, you are about to get your wish.Cease your current research!This will be your only warning.....
    THE FIRST BLOG
    CFeagans
    Industry: Student
    About Me
    I'm a fourth year anthropology student focusing on archaeology and about to start my graduate work. I spent 12 years in the U.S. Army and 7 years working with juvenile delinquents in places like boot camps, after school programs, and even a wagon train.

Interests
    skeptic* religion pseudoscience science belief anthropology archaeology egyptology politics

(*Well, that's the only qualification needed for accuracy)

HOT CUP OF JOE

THE NEW BLOG
    About
    I’m a graduate of the University of Texas at Arlington’s anthropology program, where I received my bachelor of arts in anthropology with a focus on archaeology. I’m about to begin my graduate studies with an eye on at least an M.A. in the field of archaeology if not a Ph.D. My desire is to work in the field of cultural resource management but also to write about anthropology and, in particular, archaeology.
    I have a fascination with pseudoarchaeology and so-called “alternative” archaeology and what it is that drives people to believe in this and other pseudoscientific notions, so I also find it interesting and, perhaps, necessary to write about these topics with an intent on clarifying and exposing them for the poor science that they are.
    I’ve been blogging off an on for 10 years, with Hot Cup of Joe being my most prolific attempt. My original blog is/was at http://hotcupofjoe.blogspot.com/ and I moved it after some bad experience with the Blogger auto-spam software which removed/deleted one of my blogs thinking it was link-spam when every bit of the content was original and every link to a legitimate blog or site.
    I can be reached at cfeagans AT gmail DOT com

need I say more? ok I will.

I also find it funny that he calls it a crackpot war in our solar system... but one of his favorite movies on his blog profile is Star Wars.

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

It's killing me, you guy's are sooooooooooo funny!

Blog Entries

What was really fun was after the school was contacted and the evidence given, they took down his "paper" from the school web site as it was full of lies, slander, and deceptions. He is known as Skinwalker on another forum we used to post at.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Actually Iraqni sounds more like Michael's evil half than Skinwalker.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Just testing some forum rules.

and the last test before I get out of Prison, , ,

Thanks for the help Sonar. Norval
    Last edited by Norval; 12-13-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Testing the Prison

Closed Thread