+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

Blog Entries

Re: A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

Chemtrails seem to contain fibres which is a whole different field of investigation.
    Texas Chemtrail Samples
    Compared To Samples From Venice Italy

Chemtrail Central
    @};-
    Tic Toc

IF

IF chemtrials contain certain metals that stay afloat... (not impossible.. look at hailstones how huge they get before they fall ever ask what keeps them defying gravity?)

and IF you used energy from HAARP and other similar networks...

One can imagine a replacement shield being created that would protect us from the radiation... kinda like the shields on Star Trek...

Interesting thing is... that the technology to create such a shield for the planet has an offshoot of creating a smaller scale version for a ship like the Enterprise

And EISCAT (Eupropean Incoherent Scatter) the European HAARPs are working on that

Shields for the Starship Enterprise: A Reality?
    A team of scientists at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (part of the Science and Technology Facilities Council) are set to construct an experimental magnetic shield that would protect explorers in their journeys between the planets.

http://www.scitech.ac.uk/PMC/PRel/STFC/shield.aspx

Now of course we have REALLY already had the shields for spacecraft since the 60's... I man where did you thing Gene Roddenberry got his ideas from?

Active Shielding Concepts. for the Ionizing Radiations in Space 1964 PDF
    NASA contractors final report 1964

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1964021638.pdf
    "The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Now of course we have REALLY already had the shields for spacecraft since the 60's... I man where did you thing Gene Roddenberry got his ideas from?

Active Shielding Concepts. for the Ionizing Radiations in Space 1964 PDF
    NASA contractors final report 1964
    Thats interesting considering that some Apollo deniers claim "we cant go anywhere beyond low orbit because of the radiation !"

That claim has always been an obstacle to all claims of secret manned missions visiting the neighbors and relatives

Hoagland does claim that we had help getting to the moon. I can't remember is he claims it was specifically the Van Allen Belt that we needed help with. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

I wonder if this has a compounded effect with the breach.

Magnetic Portals Connect Sun and Earth

Oct. 30, 2008: During the time it takes you to read this article, something will happen high overhead that until recently many scientists didn't believe in. A magnetic portal will open, linking Earth to the sun 93 million miles away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again, around the time you reach the end of the page.

"It's called a flux transfer event or 'FTE,'" says space physicist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Ten years ago I was pretty sure they didn't exist, but now the evidence is incontrovertible."

Indeed, today Sibeck is telling an international assembly of space physicists at the 2008 Plasma Workshop in Huntsville, Alabama, that FTEs are not just common, but possibly twice as common as anyone had ever imagined.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/30oct_ftes.htm

Blog Entries

An interesting fact.
    Venus is closer to the sun than earth, has NO magnetic field to speak of, yet it's atmosphere is ninety times more dense than earth's?!?!

There seems to be a discrepancy about just what keeps an atmosphere in place, and what doesn't.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

YEP....

+ Reply to Thread