Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Prisoner Gary "Slander"

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Prisoner Gary "Slander"

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Sorry Zen but Michael Tsarion is so full of crap his eyes are brown. He lifts no veil off an agenda. He is an insult to intelligence.
    Remember this, Gary, you can post and type till your fingers bleed about atrocities that occur daily, what is your point? Elicit sympathy? You don’t even know if these people in all these articles are human or humanoid, BET or BRET or mixed DNA or of good heart.
    If they are BET’s let them carry on.
    You know from the Document that a victim with a good heart that believes in Jesus will be restored to full health.

You don't learn do you?
    Zenbouy dosen't deserve this, you are an insult to Zenbouy's intelligence, do you think he went to all this trouble to hear this CRAP! from you???

Why are you so arrogant?

You say you represent God almighty? I don't think so!

Blog Entries

Re: Wake-UP! ...Videos & Pictures

Zen replied this video was part of his research and learning and I replied with thanks, that explains it….so now I understand. I don’t see any arrogance there. Maybe ask Zen if he took what I post as being mean, arrogant and an insult, which it was not.

The video you posted was of a person getting acid thrown in their eyes. I find some of the atrocities recorded on the net to be heart wrenching but if considering two thirds of the population is not going to survive what is coming and there are some really mean wicked ones on this Earth, how can you tell if that acid incident wasn’t perpetrated by the wicked one? The victim could be an innocent, ergo “victim with a good heart that believes in Jesus will be restored to full health”.

Me? arrogant?…if you actually knew me you would know that is far from the truth.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Zen replied this video was part of his research and learning and I replied with thanks, that explains it….so now I understand. I don’t see any arrogance there. Maybe ask Zen if he took what I post as being mean, arrogant and an insult, which it was not.

The video you posted was of a person getting acid thrown in their eyes. I find some of the atrocities recorded on the net to be heart wrenching but if considering two thirds of the population is not going to survive what is coming and there are some really mean wicked ones on this Earth, how can you tell if that acid incident wasn’t perpetrated by the wicked one? The victim could be an innocent, ergo “victim with a good heart that believes in Jesus will be restored to full health”.

Me? arrogant?…if you actually knew me you would know that is far from the truth.
    If the acid was thrown by a bad ET or a wicked one should we just ignore it then?
    Jesus was killed on the cross, oh it's ok, he was restored to full health?????
    Gail, people come here and go to a lot of trouble to help us, the last thing they want to hear is you rambling on about how crap their post is, it's rude and arrogant, yes you are arrogant!

Blog Entries

These posts should go to the Pit; maybe Norval or Bobbi can move them and set up a thread so I can’t be accused of manipulation too.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Re: We Accept as Truth?

5. The Document is a communique from ET (that SETI missed), that tells about who, what and the why about us humans, also who, what and why they are here.

I disagree.

Definition: Politics (used with a sing. verb)
    1. The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
    2. Political science.
    2. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    1. The activities or affairs engaged in by a government, politician, or political party: “All politics is local” (Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr.). “Politics have appealed to me since I was at Oxford because they are exciting morning, noon, and night” (Jeffrey Archer).
    2. The methods or tactics involved in managing a state or government: The politics of the former regime were rejected by the new government leadership. If the politics of the conservative government now borders on the repressive, what can be expected when the economy falters?
    3. (used with a sing. or pl. verb) Political life: studied law with a view to going into politics; felt that politics was a worthwhile career.
    4. (used with a sing. or pl. verb) Intrigue or maneuvering within a political unit or group in order to gain control or power: Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government. Office politics are often debilitating and counterproductive.
    5. (used with a sing. or pl. verb) Political attitudes and positions: His politics on that issue is his own business. Your politics are clearly more liberal than mine.
    6. (used with a sing. or pl. verb) The often internally conflicting interrelationships among people in a society.

A Monarchy is a government, there are politics involved.
    http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtop...p=21885#p21885

Re: Site Feedback & Suggestions

Give us your suggestions and feedback.

Re: Project Avalon Camelot, Banned but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Project Avalon Camelot, Banned but not forgotten.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=3194&page=11

, , , maybe because they have the wrong "advisors" over at PAC?

As for OUR research, mine and Gales, besides it being one of the all time biggest draws at PAC, has it's merits in that we did prove that the governments were covering up this Sol System War by ETs and blew the whistle on that cover up. Just maybe that is why it hasn't been moved Kathleen.

Re: How to WIN this "INFO WAR"

Over the past week, or so, I (we) have received email from several members here about problems in other forums. I have also received email from members of other forums, that are not members here, that are noticing more "problems" than usual of late in the forums.

These are not problems, these are solutions.

Welcome to the "Info Wars" of the web. Yes, there are casualties, there are injuries, as in every battle or war. Gale and I have been fighting this Info War for over 7 years now and we have the scars to show for it. Over these past years we have seen good well meaning people attacked, injured, and even "killed", emotionally. Yet it also takes it's toll on the physical body too, as some well know.

Gale, I, and others have decided to make a stand and fight these ones that want to deceive, slander, ridicule, lie, steal, and disrupt the forums trying to get the truth out to the people. We have learned how to identify and fight them, counter their attacks, even to turn those attacks to our advantage. Yes, we are kicking some butt, here on the web, and we can "read" the effects it is having on our lying, slanderous, jealous, hateful, and loser enemies.

Did anybody here think we would just give our enemies reading in these forums and reading our email the exact information as to how we can do this? We have, but they can't comprehend it. Only those without the "blindness" will comprehend, and that means our enemies can't.

Learn how to identify these enemies, learn their tactics, learn about their "weapons" and then you can fight them, even in their own forums , , , , , and win this Info War!
    INFO WARS??????
    yOU SIR SHOULD HAVE DELETED MY ACCOUNT WHEN I ASKED!

Re: Now, THAT's Music ! ! !

Re: Turning off registration?

Turning off registration?

It is being discussed that we should turn off auto registration and have new prospects for membership send us an email with their choice of user name and reason for wanting to join. We would then set up their account and send them a temporary password.

What say you?

Closed Thread