FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Prisoner Gary "Slander"

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Re: Gary's humble apology to Gale.

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD!

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtop...p=21885#p21885

Blog Entries

Re: Wake up

Now that's a done bun, as Gary has said.

Sorry I didn't move this when you asked me to yesterday Gale.

Gary is now a Prisoner. He was under suspicion of being an "agent", or a bet, of some kind for a long time now. We allowed him to continue for a time because we wanted his methods well documented for evidence of tactics in this Info War. I intend to explain that in greater detail soon. But not here.

Gary, care to share the proof and evidence of what you are saying about Gale and Disclose TV? Got the ISP addresses? Any facts? Or, did you just go off the deep end, again?
    Last edited by Norval; 03-18-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Re: Prisoner Gary

Well Gary, you have gone and out done yourself this time.

You send me the link to your thread at disclose tv in conversation on my profile 01-27-2009 02:53 PM to quote my reply on 01-28-2009 07:31 AM:

I read the entire thread, 11 pages and 107 posts. Wow you did good! Alexrubic’s on your ass the whole way with his electric theory. Just remind him of the two things that make the electric theory null, distance and vacuum. Some of the wording looked very familiar, good job, you held your own ground and didn’t let slushpuppy or alexrubic walk all over you. I am impressed and that doesn’t happen very often. I know it doesn’t mean much but it does to me.
    I just read through that thread at disclose tv from page 11 on wards. Seems you are going off on some poster anse777; you are claiming they are me.
    Do you have any idea how much of a fool you look like? I am not a member at disclose tv.

But I find it very interesting that on page 12 a poster "basil" posted Norval's and I research 2003 summary page 2 word per word and you as Gaz asked for a link. When you admitted some time ago as posting as a "basil" on another forum, so your posting with yourself?

Then you sucker Swami and corleone to that forum.

I will tell you this Gary, I am not a poster at that forum and you owe anse777 a huge apology.
    Last edited by Gale; 03-18-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: correct grammer
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Now that's a done bun, as Gary has said.

Sorry I didn't move this when you asked me to yesterday Gale.

Gary is now a Prisoner. He was under suspicion of being an "agent", or a bet, of some kind for a long time now. We allowed him to continue for a time because we wanted his methods well documented for evidence of tactics in this Info War. I intend to explain that in greater detail soon. But not here.

Gary, care to share the proof and evidence of what you are saying about Gale and Disclose TV? Got the ISP addresses? Any facts? Or, did you just go off the deep end, again?
    Oh I'm not your prisoner, I asked you to delete my account more than a week ago, I guess you didn't cause you hardly have any members left, maybe your the agent or the bad ET, as I have been suspicious of for a long time, I would love to debate this further Norval but not here, why should you have home field advantage, lets go discuss it all out there in the open, on my blog perhaps, maybe we might just discuss your methods of tactics in this open info war?
    Let me know when you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Oh I'm not your prisoner, I asked you to delete my account more than a week ago, I guess you didn't cause you hardly have any members left, maybe your the agent or the bad ET, as I have been suspicious of for a long time, I would love to debate this further Norval but not here, why should you have home field advantage, lets go discuss it all out there in the open, on my blog perhaps, maybe we might just discuss your methods of tactics in this open info war?
    Let me know when you are ready.
    Sorry, as for proof, well I have just about as much as you have, which is not very much!

Blog Entries

Gary,
    No, you are not "my" prisoner.
    Why should we delete your account?
    You helped us set up this Prisoner part of the forum for the ones to question why they have been sent here. Have you changed your mind about the fairness of that?
    This is the third time you have been a liar about Gale.
    It's here for all to see the kind of drama and shit you are constantly trying to stir up.
    STDD Same Tactics, Different Day.

Gary,
    No, you are not "my" prisoner.
    Why should we delete your account?
    You helped us set up this Prisoner part of the forum for the ones to question why they have been sent here. Have you changed your mind about the fairness of that?
    This is the third time you have been a liar about Gale.
    It's here for all to see the kind of drama and shit you are constantly trying to stir up.
    STDD Same Tactics, Different Day.
    You should delete my account because I don't want anything more to do with you, Gale Smart and your forum! Just close it down and we can all go about our business, I will leave you alone and you can leave me alone, simple, or we can let it get ugly which neither of us want, what do you say Norval?

Blog Entries

This is my business, doing research on ones like you Gary, learning their tactics and methodologies of forum disruptions. Go for ugly, if that is what you want to do, nobody here stopping you. I left you alone along time ago Gary.

What do I say Gary? I say you have no honor or personal integrity, I say you are a liar and a slanderer and the posts are here to prove it to anyone that can read.

This is my business, doing research on ones like you Gary, learning their tactics and methodologies of forum disruptions. Go for ugly, if that is what you want to do, nobody here stopping you. I left you alone along time ago Gary.

What do I say Gary? I say you have no honor or personal integrity, I say you are a liar and a slanderer and the posts are here to prove it to anyone that can read.
    I suppose you will be cursing me in the name of Jehovah as well, how can any human being curse someone in the name of Jehovah??? unless you are soooooo arrogant?? tell me, and as for a liar, tell us more about about the night before 9/11 when all the agents where hiding around your boat, hahahah, you live in your own cocaine fantasy man, hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I suppose you will be cursing me in the name of Jehovah as well, how can any human being curse someone in the name of Jehovah??? unless you are soooooo arrogant?? tell me, and as for a liar, tell us more about about the night before 9/11 when all the agents where hiding around your boat, hahahah, you live in your own cocaine fantasy man, hahahaha!
    You are a loser Cunningham and it's gonna show now, like the time with Michael, you don't have the balls for a fight, you are a wimp!

Closed Thread