+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prisoner Layla "Religious Deception"

Prisoner

Prisoner Layla "Religious Deception"

Hi Cookie

From my understanding the story of Job depicts the tests of faith that people who take up the spiritual path will also be tested upon in some way. It may not necessarily be in the physical 3rd Dimension, but also in other dimensions, like the 5th. (The 5th dimension is where we go to everynight when we dream, but we can also have conscious experiences as awake and alert as you can be in the day. You can meet with Divine beings, go to divine and spiritual places and also go to places that exist here as they also have their astral counterpart there).

Within the spiritual work there are many things we are tested on and in the example of Job, his faith and attachment to things of this world were tested to the bone, but remember that these tests can take place in other ways, which is why I was trying to explain about the bible being written in symbols, stories and parables in another post. Here is a good talk on this very topic if you are interested: Link removed as deceptive religious spam.

There is no better understanding of the meaning of God than one's own personal experience...

Layla
    Last edited by Norval; 03-07-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: missed a few words out :)

Prisoner

Re: (g)ods, (G)ods, creator beings and the Creator...

Just briefly on this topic, I hope you don't mind me asking if anyone here has had any conscious astral experiences?

Perhaps found yourself flying in your dreams, or woke up within a dream or were aware that you were dreaming in a dream?

Thanks,

Layla

This post was removed for being way off topic.
    Last edited by Norval; 03-09-2009 at 06:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Prisoner Layla "Religious Deception"

If anyone cares to question our actions about Layla you may do so here.
    The Janitors
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

What the ffff....

What happened?
    Link removed as deceptive religious spam
    I'm just being nosey!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    What the ffff....

What happened?

I'm just being nosey!
    I wondered too. At the time Layla posted it, I did not bother looking at the link and I probably still would not. The body of her post gave me enough info, intuitively, perhaps.

Nevertheless,
    Maybe it would be useful for some others to see an example of deceptive religious spam ?

Blog Entries

Layla's post here from "This aint a Christian Forum! Really, what are your beliefs?" as I have left her posts there show the Gnostic spam she was trying to sell.

http://earthsbanner.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=34
    and here from "This aint a Christian Forum! Really, what are your beliefs?"
    http://earthsbanner.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=56

(Posted Twice)

As can be clearly seen from the wording and posting methodology she spouts religious ideology of Gnosticism. Study her posts and see what you see.
    http://earthsbanner.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4378 For all her posts.

Blog Entries

Names sometimes are a good give-away.
    Belzebuub/Beelzebub

Matthew 12:24
    RSV with Apocrypha
    But when the Pharisees heard it they said, "It is only by Beelzebul,
    the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons."

Mark 3:22
    RSV with Apocrypha
    And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by
    Beelzebul, and by the prince of demons he casts out the demons."

II Kings 1
    Elijah and King Ahaziah
    1 After the death of King Ahab of Israel the country
    of Moab rebelled against Israel.
    2 King Ahaziah of Israel fell off the balcony on the
    roof of his palace in Samaria and was seriously injured.
    So he sent some messengers to consult Baalzebub, the
    god of the Philistine city of Ekron, in order to find
    out whether or not he would recover. 3 But an angel of
    the LORD commanded Elijah, the prophet from Tishbe, to
    go and meet the messengers of King Ahaziah and ask them,
    "Why are you going to consult Baalzebub, the god of
    Ekron? Is it because you think there is no god in
    Israel? 4 Tell the king that the LORD says, "You will
    not recover from your injuries; you will die!" Elijah
    did as the LORD commanded, 5 and the messengers returned
    to the king. "Why have you come back?" he asked.

It's interesting that the name Beelzebub, Belzebuub:

Religious meaning

Ba‘al Zebûb might mean 'Lord of Zebûb', referring to an unknown place called Zebûb, or 'Lord of things that fly' (zebûb being a Hebrew collective noun for 'fly', thus the common lay translation 'Lord of the Flies'). Thomas Kelly Cheyne suggested that it might be a derogatory corruption of Ba'al Zebul, 'Lord of the High Place', or 'Lord of Heaven'.[2] The SeptuagintA renders the name as Baalzeboub, SeptuagintB as Baal myîan 'Baal of flies', but Symmachus the Ebionite may have reflected a tradition of its offensive ancient name when he rendered it as Beelzeboul (Cath.Ency.).
    Dictionary: Be·el·ze·bub
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Blog Entries

Email from Layla,
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:42 AM
    RE: Account removed at Earth's Banner Forum!
    Hello Norval
    I noticed that I wasn’t able to post on the forums. I also noticed that there was list of
    members under the heading Prisoner, which I was added to.
    Could you please let me know what’s happened here as I haven’t received any notifications about these changes?
    Thanks!
    Layla
    Layla,
    No, your account is not removed. When ones come into this forum and start spouting their religion, as in your case "Gnosticism", they are removed from the general open posting areas and can only post in The Pit and only in their threads that start under their names.

You may sign in and post in The Pit in your thread at any time to question this matter.

We are not "religious / spiritual" and prefer to accept the real physicality of our lives.

Blog Entries

This thread is re-opened as per email request from Layla.

Prisoner

Hello Norval

Firstly, I just wanted to apologise for the late response, I have been meaning to respond but for one reason or another have not been able to.

To begin with I can see how the views and the discussions I partook in may have come across as over enthusiastic, it wasn't my intention to overwhelm people here with Gnosis but rather just to partake in discussions, share my views and my experiences in life and spirituality and exchange understanding of the world we live in both inwardly and externally.

I came across your site http://www.earthsbanner.com/ and read the introduction on your homepage and I felt that it was a place for people from all walks of life to get together and discuss their experiences, their views and have discussions where we can be a source of inspiration for one another. "Many want to discuss these events in the world today and what may be causing them. What are your thoughts? Come talk with all of us in the forum, give us your views, What do you know that would, or could explain all this unrest. There is so much that we are not being told the truth about." So I was surprised to find myself in prison, without warning or contact from the moderators/ janitors.

I believe I interacted fairly on this site and used the correct forums, like the one titled Religious Parley, to share my views. Some of my posts, which have been highlighted in this prison thread, seem to have been selected to highlight certain things that you want to demonstrate, but are not in context with the original discussions from which they came and so they have come to look out of place and obscure. I was also surprised to see the hyperlinks I included in my posts to come up as images directly from the site I was linking to, as I was only intending them to be added as a simple one line link to more information should anyone be interested. I only just realised that they were embedded that way because I had left the default ticks on in the "Additional Options" sections below the reply. (not that IT savvy unfortunately)

Perhaps a terms and conditions of what you do and don't want on this site would help other posters in the future to know what they can and can't post about, and maybe a warning via email or on the thread if it happens to fall out of those T&Cs. I did try to look out for one before I joined here to ensure that I followed them, but there didn't seem to be anything specific.

I think there is much we can all learn from this experience; I for one have learnt a few. Thanks for the opportunity to respond and sincerely wishing you and everyone here a happy easter!

All the best,

Layla

+ Reply to Thread