Closed Thread

Thread: Prisoner DebbieLoslo "Religious Deception"

Prisoner

Prisoner DebbieLoslo "Religious Deception"

I would like to hear what other's have to say about Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.

I am finding myself drawn to her message over and over again. I cannot ignore her teachings, as I have personally felt the Holy Ghost move over me when in mediation, but was not aware of what I was feeling until this website caught my attention.

The "self realization" is a must in her teachings, where the "sahaja yoga" is utilized to the fullest, to help the self realization process.

There is a lot of reading material, with many links - good for a rainy day.

Link to site:
    http://adishakti.org/index.htm

love & peace

Blog Entries

Re: Divine Feminine

Debbi is now a "Prisoner" because of religious deceptions.
    Debbie and any who want to question our actions may do so here.

Norval
    Gale
    Bobbi
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

What? No discussion or questioning our actions on this matter?

Debbi the link you posted has numerous lies and deceptions about what the Document states. When one reads and studies that Document (called the bible) then you will be able to recognize when others twist and lie about what it really says. Religious and spiritual beliefs are like ass holes, everyone has one that is "religious or spiritual". While we may accept the Document as factual, we are not "religious" or spiritual" about what it says.

Prisoner

Norval,
    I have no religious deceptions, just open to all information, and taking what I feel to be true.

The document itself was written by humans, who lie and deceive. So I do have a problem "believing" it all to be correct and factual.

I may be on the wrong boat here, I am not a debater, just a searcher, who is finding answers not just from "the document", but from other documents as well.

love & peace

Blog Entries

Ah yes, feelings about what one believes to be true may be your screen to all the bull shit. Yet, we prefer to rely on facts of physics and science. While we were all once open to "all information" we could learn, there comes a time when we can recognize bull shit lies and deceptions for what they really are. If you have no religious deceptions, then why did you post a link to lies and deceptions about what the bible states? What was your real reason?

The Document was not wrote by mankind any more than my secretary writes the letters I dictate, and, they had damn well better be accurate to my dictation. You obviously haven't read the Document or you would have been aware of the lies and deceptions in that link you provided.

Yes, definitely wrong boat. As stated many times in this forum, we also use many other writings in our research and investigations.

In truth, it is not "love & peace" but vengeance and destruction to the liars and deceivers, and that makes me "feel" good.

Norval

Closed Thread