Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prisoner Cookie "Religious Deception"

Prisoner Cookie "Religious Deception"

I've been thinking about this subject and how it relates to some of my other 'ideas'..

I see myself like a Russian matryoshka (nesting doll) with many layers of self
    and how this relates to the abduction phenomena.. This could also be an answer as to how we have 'visions' or see the future.. Is it possible that our 'higher self' is able to access knowledge, especially of a spiritual nature, ie, collective unconscious? Does our 'higher self' dwell in a dimension where the future and the past all flows at the same time stream? Time is a human conception. It's man made, manifested. But, does it exist in other dimensions?

When we enter states of altered consciousness, are we actually accessing information that we perceive to be visions? I'm thinking that these ideas among may, are what we were made to forget.. dumming down. I think that the more awake we become, the more open we are to all possibilities and realities... new ways of thinking. When we are completely awake and aware, we will be totally integrated with our 'selves'. It's an amazing time to be alive!

Blog Entries

Re: Cookie's Ideas on Time and Dimensions

Cookie, this is pure "religion", new age to be exact, so I moved your post here.
    PAC is a good place to discuss such as these ideas of yours, or possibly AV.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Norval,

I do not believe in religion nor new age ideas. What I was trying to do in my post was open up dialog about the possible existence of other dimensions and how we may possibly exist in these other dimensions simultaneously. I was going to introduce quantum field theories, such as string theory and experiment results. In my posts, I never spew fluffy platitudes about the new age. I always try to find the science behind it. This post was meant to stimulate others and encourage the sharing of facts not cloud riding whimsy. If you feel offended or put off by my open mindedness, please feel free to delete this and any other post that you feel is new age.. It is you forum..

All the best..

Blog Entries

No, Cookie, it is a forum without religion, care to research your "ideas" along those lines? It is all pure new age BS. Offended?, not at all, it is prime examples of new age BS you are providing couched in philosophical ideology. It is a forum free of that crappola.

Lots of theories, , very little actual science and physical evidence.
    Philosophical pseudo science at it's finest. STDD.

You and I have been down this road before, , , , , , , ,
    Last edited by Bobbi; 03-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Norval,

I don't know how you can make statements like that and keep a straight face. What makes your thoughts so much more worthy than mine? Christians, I'm sure, would think that your research of the bible borders on insanity. Do you actually think that "Jesus is coming back in a huge UFO" is any less new age crap than what I'm wanting to discuss? In the short time that I've been a member here, I've been an active, contributing member, but, I can see that my ideas are not wanted or needed. You think I'm a new age flake that talks a bunch of bs and 'crappola'. I won't be disrespected by you or anyone else on this forum.

Sincerely...

Blog Entries

ahhh thank you, , , , , , , , ,

Blog Entries

I don't know how you can make statements like that and keep a straight face.
    Obviously.

What makes your thoughts so much more worthy than mine?
    Ask the PTB that question.

Christians, I'm sure, would think that your research of the bible borders on insanity.
    That is quite true, but, how would that concern me? Old wine skins burst with new wine.

Do you actually think that "Jesus is coming back in a huge UFO" is any less new age crap than what I'm wanting to discuss?
    Yes. Or do you expect him to return riding a donkey?

In the short time that I've been a member here, I've been an active, contributing member, but, I can see that my ideas are not wanted or needed.
    Nope, that part of the research was done along time ago. Guess you should have read up on all of it.

You think I'm a new age flake that talks a bunch of bs and 'crappola'.
    Pretty much as the shoe fits.

I won't be disrespected by you or anyone else on this forum.
    oooops, too late.
    Last edited by Bobbi; 03-26-2009 at 10:01 AM.

Norval,

I didn't know that a person who studies the teachings of Jesus could be so venomous. Does saying things to hurt me make you feel good? How can you study the bible and not practice what it teaches? I joined this forum to learn something from you. To exchange ideas. All that I've learned is that if one has different opinions than yours, they better be prepared to be personally attached and ridiculed. so sad..

Blog Entries

I didn't know that a person who studies the teachings of Jesus could be so venomous.
    Most, like you, have never met anyone that could identify their slanderous twisting of the teachings of the bible. Speaking of venom, Jesus sure cut the heads off the religious spouters of his day that he related to snakes. Nice attempt at twisting, but yer caught. ooops.

Does saying things to hurt me make you feel good?
    Does it hurt to know that your tactics of deceptions and slander aren't working? Good.

How can you study the bible and not practice what it teaches?
    Sorry, you must have mistaken me for another religionist like over at AV and PAC, etc. Kindly note the destruction King Jesus has delivered to our solar system, now that is what I call practicing what the Document teaches.

I joined this forum to learn something from you. To exchange ideas.
    I am sure, and hope, you will never forget what you have learned in your time here.

All that I've learned is that if one has different opinions than yours, they better be prepared to be personally attached and ridiculed. so sad..
    Hey don't take this personally, it is for all that would deceive, slander and twist what we have researched from the Document, now all I have to say to you is , , , , , , yawns, STDD "click".

Oh My God! Hahahahahaa!!!

Norval, I can't get mad at you.. You just need some serious psychiatric help... You are really paranoid, my friend...

"CLICK"

Closed Thread