Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prisoner Corleone "SPAMMER, Slander"

Prisoner Corleone "SPAMMER, Slander"

Well folks, we have been waiting for this for some time now. The disruptive spam links to the disclose tv forum are in the Off Topic thread in the archives, as are Swami's also.

As I don't waste much time on such drama events like these, it is agreed that Gary and Swami are now prisoners till they can answer up with any evidence as to their allegations about Gale, or I for that matter. Any can discuss this with Gary or Swami in the Prisoners section of the forum.

Hi, this is not Corleone, I am GARY, Corleone kindly gave me her account details, thanks for giving me this chance to clear my name to the few people left on this site, een echt vriend Corleone.

Well Norval and Gale are the slanderers, we have acquired anse777 IP and Gale Smart's and they are the same, although Smart operates on at least three different addresses, if you want proof of this e-mail me at gazbom56@gmail.com
    Once Norval got wind we had the IP addresses he locked Swami and I out of Earth's Banner, he is basically a coward.
    Norval seems to think he is one of the two last witnesses mentioned in Revelation, the other one being the Canadian Rottweiler, if any of you left here believe this crap well.........
    Norval, I don't want to gloat but I must admit to feeling slightly smug, what you did to Swami and me was unfair, you Sir are acting very very strange, maybe you are in need of a rest!
    You have destroyed your own reputation as well of your own forum and your choice of associate is bewildering.
    One word can describe you both.........LOSERS!
    Have a banana

Re: We Accept as Truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    We accept as truth the following;

1. There have been and are extraterrestrial space craft visiting and even crash landing on earth.
    2. There are extraterrestrial intelligent physical beings amongst us here on earth, in our solar system and throughout the universe.
    3. There have been wars in the past and recently in our solar system by ETs.
    4. We are an engineered and created race.
    5. We agree that Racism and Religion (Spiritualism) will not be tolerated.
    6. We agree the Bible (Document) is the communiqué from the Government of the Galaxies.

, , , and continuing the discussion.
    Losers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well folks, we have been waiting for this for some time now. The disruptive spam links to the disclose tv forum are in the Off Topic thread in the archives, as are Swami's also.

As I don't waste much time on such drama events like these, it is agreed that Gary and Swami are now prisoners till they can answer up with any evidence as to their allegations about Gale, or I for that matter. Any can discuss this with Gary or Swami in the Prisoners section of the forum.

Hi, this is not Corleone, I am GARY, Corleone kindly gave me her account details, thanks for giving me this chance to clear my name to the few people left on this site, een echt vriend Corleone.

Well Norval and Gale are the slanderers, we have acquired anse777 IP and Gale Smart's and they are the same, although Smart operates on at least three different addresses, if you want proof of this e-mail me at gazbom56@gmail.com
    Once Norval got wind we had the IP addresses he locked Swami and I out of Earth's Banner, he is basically a coward.
    Norval seems to think he is one of the two last witnesses mentioned in Revelation, the other one being the Canadian Rottweiler, if any of you left here believe this crap well.........
    Norval, I don't want to gloat but I must admit to feeling slightly smug, what you did to Swami and me was unfair, you Sir are acting very very strange, maybe you are in need of a rest!
    You have destroyed your own reputation as well of your own forum and your choice of associate is bewildering.

Re: Dr. Burisch likely be entering a retreat, to make a very serious decision

Losers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: A planet at the brink?

Losers!

Re: Is any of this true?

Losers!

Re: Space storm alert: 90 seconds from catastrophe

Losers!

Re: The Two Witnesses and Elijah

Losers!

Re: A Bible Translation or A Guide To Transliteration?

Losers!

Re: My name is Kent

Losers!

Re: Norman Bergrun

Losers!

Closed Thread