Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prisoner Corleone "SPAMMER, Slander"

Re: What is a VISION?

Losers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well folks, we have been waiting for this for some time now. The disruptive spam links to the disclose tv forum are in the Off Topic thread in the archives, as are Swami's also.

As I don't waste much time on such drama events like these, it is agreed that Gary and Swami are now prisoners till they can answer up with any evidence as to their allegations about Gale, or I for that matter. Any can discuss this with Gary or Swami in the Prisoners section of the forum.

Hi, this is not Corleone, I am GARY, Corleone kindly gave me her account details, thanks for giving me this chance to clear my name to the few people left on this site, een echt vriend Corleone.

Well Norval and Gale are the slanderers, we have acquired anse777 IP and Gale Smart's and they are the same, although Smart operates on at least three different addresses, if you want proof of this e-mail me at gazbom56@gmail.com
    Once Norval got wind we had the IP addresses he locked Swami and I out of Earth's Banner, he is basically a coward.
    Norval seems to think he is one of the two last witnesses mentioned in Revelation, the other one being the Canadian Rottweiler, if any of you left here believe this crap well.........
    Norval, I don't want to gloat but I must admit to feeling slightly smug, what you did to Swami and me was unfair, you Sir are acting very very strange, maybe you are in need of a rest!
    You have destroyed your own reputation as well of your own forum and your choice of associate is bewildering.
    One word can describe you both.........LOSERS!

Blog Entries

Re: Prisoner Corleone SPAMMER

Corleone, Gary, and Swami,

You have shown no evidence of your slander.
    When you do then I will look at what you have to offer, till then. "click".

Edited to add;
    As of this date there has been NO EVIDENCE provided per our request.
    The accusations, slander, and lies remain unfounded and unproved.

More than enough time has been given to allow for any and all to come forth with evidence, fore or against, thus we close this matter till we have reason to reconsider the matter.
    Last edited by Norval; 03-28-2009 at 06:53 AM.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Re: Prisoner Corleone "SPAMMER, Slander"

Pulled from the Big Wobble Blog.

28 Mar 09, 21:41
    corleone: I am a Craterchain_PRISONER.... They banned my IP....Can't even defend myself...Booohoooo!!!!
    28 Mar 09, 21:41
    corleone: Thats no way to treat your prisoners
    28 Mar 09, 21:51
    Gazbom: He tells us to show proof but we can't reply!
    28 Mar 09, 22:11
    corleone: Norval is WRONG....He is a psychotic dictator .....He needs help
    We haven't banned an ISP since we stopped automatic registration.
    Corleone you are a lying slanderer, with no evidence.
    You also allowed Gary to use your account to SPAM the forum.

, , , and the most recent,
    corleone: Still can't answer on EB...So they didn't banned the IP, but they cut the tongue out.....Freedom of speech on YOUR forum, DOH...
    As a liar and slanderer you have no honor.
    No evidence has EVER been provided.
    Yes, your tongue is stilled, as you see and read, I have provided your responses to the forum for you. No, as you see, we did not ban your ISP, we want you to know just how we feel and think about your kind of lies and slander. Why would we give proven liars and slanderers "freedon of speach"? At this forum you are not in Europe or the usa, Welcome to Kingdom justness and honor with integrity. Enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Norval; 03-31-2009 at 08:07 AM.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Closed Thread