+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WhiteCrow's Cell

Prisoner

WhiteCrow's Cell

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Same Tactics Different Day
    Exactly how it looks to me. Enough time wasted.

Prisoner

Re: Sokpuppet's Quest for Truth

Good post, Sokpuppet...I am in pretty much the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by sokpuppet View Post
    This is the first time I've put my head 'on the block' here at this forum and I'm quite twitchy about the responses I might get for saying this.
    Seems you're ok. Norval has some kind of bee in his bonnet where I'm concerned, which is why he responds to me differently. I don't know what it is...maybe he thinks I'm one of the bets? He hasn't shared it with me other than to state his bias that I'm "full of shit." Anyway, hopefully the rest of us can have a cordial conversation while we're learning something.

I harbour a belief that there is something I don't know. I don't know if it's a "secret" or if it's just so obviously un-knowable in this life at this present time. I'm frustrated and given to a bit of anger when people start spouting "truths" that I have to take on "trust". The only thing I really trust is this force that is within me.
    Big dittos! It took me quite a while to wrap my mind around the whole idea of ET intervention on the earth. It does seem to explain a lot. You mentioned about religion being "intervention" or "problem"...I think it has been both at various times. Maybe even at the same time. I tend to believe all religions have a common source. They also seem to be equally susceptible to manipulation and abuse.

I'm now in my fifties and have noticed lately that I'm doing far more unlearning than learing. I'm glad about that but recognise that that might just be a stage I'm going through before I start learning again...

I'm blindly convinced that when my stay on this earth is over, I will either have nothing at all or I will have faith. If I have faith I will have it in it's purest form without any religion at all.
    Ditto...and well said.

Prisoner

Re: The Firmament: a poser.

Quote Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
    it's funny I know a litttle bit about alot but not enough about any..
    That describes a lot of folks, including me. I like to remember something that (I think) Will Rogers said: "We're all ignorant, just about different things."

Blog Entries

Re: WhiteCrow's Cell

sooooooo,, , , , , , ,

Where do you get your truth, or store it?
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Prisoner

Well Norval, I've been pondering your cryptic question which you refuse to rephrase. I signed back in thinking I might even give it a shot...and discovered I've been relegated to the "pit."

What a joke. Let's see, so far today you've insulted me, refused to clarify your question, offered to email someone about me instead of getting whatever it is that bothers you out into the open. So you've shown yourself to be pissy, a gossip, autocratic, and generally lacking in integrity. Did I mention objecting to the use of a perfectly good English word?

If you wanted any answers or further discussion from me, you've blown it pretty thoroughly. I've found your "research" intriguing enough to spend quite a bit of time reading here...but all by yourself, you've made it all seem pretty dubious, simply by acting like a spoiled brat.

What the hell kind of question is that: where do you get your truth? Truth shines forth from countless places. "Where do you store your truth?" I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, which is why I asked you to rephrase.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I could care less what you think of me personally. You'll never find me making allegations about you away from where you have a chance to see and answer them. That's chickenshit. If I ask a question or make a comment that someone doesn't understand, I'll gladly attempt to clarify. If I'm wrong, I will be accountable. Since you can't bring yourself to meet that basic standard of integrity, I don't think you're worthy of any more of my time.

Prisoner

Battle of wits! Two go in, one comes out! See who has what it takes.
    I see you have no answer. I rest my case.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    sooooooo,, , , , , , ,

Where do you get your truth, or store it?
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

, , , this reminds us of Gary, , , , , , ,

Blog Entries

Re: The Firmament: a poser.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
    That describes a lot of folks, including me. I like to remember something that (I think) Will Rogers said: "We're all ignorant, just about different things."
    Note my signature.

Another signature I have used is a quote by Will Rogers 1938,
    "It's not what you know or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you."

+ Reply to Thread