+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prisoner Sokpuppet; Lies and Slander

Prisoner Sokpuppet; Lies and Slander

I sort of understand the extremities of your views now. My experience with JW's is that they are very clear about their views. Their faith in the gap between them and 'us' is almost infinite, until you say shuv-off with your black ink fixation.

The 'document' is such a 'white' noise of reference. Anything and everything is justifyable in that thing. I just don't trust it as a valuable reference for anything. I don't care who 'wrote' the 'bits' of it, I just don't trust the historical honesty of the people who had the 'privelidge' of 'editing' it. Every time I pick up that book and look at it, I can't get past the fact that it's only a selected 'choice' of what suited the purposes of the people who called it the BIBLE.

Even if I could believe that 'God' wrote a document for us to be guided by, I don't believe the 'document' as it is, is the one to trust. I'm sure that in the abstract sense, it has much of the original 'truth', but, I can't get past the idea that a bunch of 'Romans' sat around in a chamber deciding what was OK and what wasn't.
    Last edited by Bobbi; 05-02-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Prisoner Sokpuppet; Lies and Slander

R.I.P. in your beliefs there Sokpuppet.
    Last edited by Norval; 05-02-2009 at 07:51 AM.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Sokpuppet's post was made in Bobbi's personal thread and had nothing to do with what Bobbi stated in her OP of that thread many months ago except for the reference to the JW religion. It would have been a reasonable post to be made in the religious parley section, but not where you did. This left me the choice to move your post to the religious parley section, or here. The consensus, as of this morning, is I made the right choice as where to move it and how to react to your post.

As we use the bible, Document, for knowledge of why things are the way they are in toady's world, your dismissal of it would exclude you from this research and discovery of it's true import to mankind.

There are many forums out there on the net where ones can question it's writings, not here. Here it is accepted as the best probable writings to be found in the subject of UFO / ET field of why they are here and exopolitics.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

That's OK. Best wishes to you all(few)!

Blog Entries

It's quality not quantity, you can find it in the Document:

II Esdras 7:47
    RSV with Apocrypha
    And now I see that the world to come will bring delight to few, but
    torments to many.
    II Esdras 8:1
    RSV with Apocrypha
    He answered me and said, "The Most High made this world for the sake
    of many, but the world to come for the sake of few.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

+ Reply to Thread