+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deep Underground Military Bases - video

Deep Underground Military Bases - video

Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.s)

What you are about to see has until now been hidden from public view at the cost of many lives of good men.

They have been quietly preparing for something VERY major...they have an advanced transportation system joining the D.U.M.B.s that is able to reach speeds in excess of Mach 1...They have been stocking these bases with massive amounts of food and supplies...and have even developed the means to grow crops underground...

It is your tax dollars that is paying for these underground survival facilities, but they are not for you. Most likely, you will never see one...No, these facilities are only for the 'elite' and our government, maybe a few 'chosen ones' as well. They have built FEMA camps for us!

Have you not wondered why? Why would they impose martial law on us? Why would they want to round us all up and put us into FEMA camps?...Why are they wanting to reduce and imprison the entire popuation? Why do they need control of us?

TO PROTECT THEIR SURVIVAL FACILITIES, SO WE CAN'T OVERTHROW THEM & TAKE OVER!

Re: Deep Underground Military Bases - video

James Casbolt's website has a few pictures of this sort of thing. Here's one:

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/photos/page14.html

Prisoner (Former Master Music Guru)

Some questions:

When the shit hits the fan the elitists go underground. They must have connections to the people above. Because "we" will all be hostages in the FEMA camps there needs to be control up above. Who is going to do that? Once the doors of the D.U.M.B.'s all close and they are "safe" underground we "aboveans" are all in the same ship. Is this why they are creating PLF's to keep us under control when the shit hits the fan?

Any suggestions?

What about food? They can store a lot of food but once it will gone. As they have to feed alot of mouths they have to come up again to restore.

Sunlight. You cant live very well witout sunlight. Living witout sunlight destroys your biorithem. What will happen after a few months underground?

As I couldn't find the one I wanted to post here's another beauty from one of my favorite artists. Some Sunday-Sabbath Blues.....

Back in the 70s when I was a teenager, my mom took me to the library down town with her frequently one summer. I went to the loch ness monster, bigfoot area of the library and they had all these books on UFOs. Damn near 10 of them which was alot more than my school library's two books. I went for the ones with pictures first. Then the thinest as I started to read. I cant remember the name of the book but it was very "Commander X" like. Author was a deliberate alias which added to the mystery, and he discussed underground bases.

Since then I have been fascinated with them and their role in past present and possible future events. I dont have them all memorized or could even name 5 off in a row off the top of my head. If your a DUMB enthusiast then you have probably heard of Phil Schneider and have seen his testimony, if not he can be found over at http://www.philschneider.org/.

When your in a cold war and already have your own spy plane that can take pictures from so high there is nothing you can do about it, you start to hide your secrets underground. Military secrets to start perhaps but as more UFOs crash and perhaps alien treaties are signed new different type of DUMBs come into being including all kinds of contingency planes for nuclear war or any threat to the world governments and those who pull its strings.

The train is a logical logistic solution to transportation in and out of the facility as surface traffic draws attention, and these cities should be connected due to the threat of coming earth changes, so if there is an underground catastrophe or the surface is blocked in one area, evacuation and relocation is possible. It also probably serves for personal transport for those who do not exist on the surface at all. And I imagine it is even faster, with all that wonderful technology they have hoarded.

Before the whole youtube internet explosion that has overhauled the disclosure process, I had read about one base that has these vats with disgusting stuff in it that had human and animal "parts" in it, and purple tubes filled with human and alien babies in various different stages of growth. Well you know when you read something like that you dont really have a place to put it and take it with a grain of salt.

I dont know if this video has been debunked or anything but imagine my reaction when I saw this years later:

This video was supposedly leaked out of the ultra top secret underground base known as Dulce in New Mexico, it shows what appears to be weird creatures suspended in tanks.

So I am sure DUMBs exist, I can only imagine what is in them, and I imagine they are used for just about everything that needs to be hidden by who ever is on this planet while the surface is sentenced to the dark ages.

Don't you just love the controllers!

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

When the shit hits the fan the elitists go underground. They must have connections to the people above. Because "we" will all be hostages in the FEMA camps there needs to be control up above. Who is going to do that? Once the doors of the D.U.M.B.'s all close and they are "safe" underground we "aboveans" are all in the same ship.
    Seems no matter how much I get used to this idea, the minute I read that, Swami, Gotta tell ya two words came immediately to mind:
    Morloc ... ... Eloi

Ok, that's outa my system... next:

... no, on second thought, let me make a whole post from this, I have some files I want to see about sharing/letting out/dumping/whatever.

So lemme type this up and I will post in UFO section.
    Title: File Offer.

See ya there,
    Fred
    Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it.

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."-Morris Berman

Quote Originally Posted by ₣яэđĸĊ View Post
    Seems no matter how much I get used to this idea, the minute I read that, Swami, Gotta tell ya two words came immediately to mind:
    Morloc ... ... Eloi
    Read something in the DailyMail a while back you may find interesting if you hadn't seen it yet ₣яэđĸĊ:

Human race will 'split into two different species'

By NIALL FIRTH
    Last updated at 16:18 26 October 2007

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

The report claims that after they reach their peak around the year 3000 humans will begin to regress

Read Full Article

Makes you wonder how much people like Wells, Hugo, and Verne really knew at the time. Wonder where they got their ideas.
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

+ Reply to Thread