+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fox news jammed annoucing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Fox news jammed annoucing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

A short must see video!

Blog Entries

Re: Fox news jammed annoucing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

Now that is very interesting!

To those that study The Document (bible) it is not the end, but far from it. It is the beginning of a
    whole new way of governance of the people on our planet. No, it is stated that many will
    probably die, as they just wont accept this change, upwards of two thirds is stated will die.

The Document clearly outlines the events that take place leading up to this disclosure of who the
    ET's really are and the final battle called Armageddon here on earth. Not much guess work
    needed if one but reads it.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Now that is very interesting!

To those that study The Document (bible) it is not the end, but far from it. It is the beginning of a
    whole new way of governance of the people on our planet. No, it is stated that many will
    probably die, as they just wont accept this change, upwards of two thirds is stated will die.

The Document clearly outlines the events that take place leading up to this disclosure of who the
    ET's really are and the final battle called Armageddon here on earth. Not much guess work
    needed if one but reads it.
    Very clever technology considering that was live? ESP?

Just a thought!

BY THE WAY, I HEARD THIS ON THE DUTCH RADIO TODAY!

Something going on!

ATS

maybe it's their way of teasing the awakened ones.. sort of like here's some important info... Not!

Quote Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
    maybe it's their way of teasing the awakened ones.. sort of like here's some important info... Not!
    Well it's just been on Dutch TV as well!

Prisoner (Former Master Music Guru)

Time to work on my blog Gary

I'm not altogether surprised Fox News jammed that story. They have been known to censor a thing or two concerning the impending global financial meltdown and who's fault it was.
    Guns and Gold

Blog Entries

The interesting thing about live broadcasts, there is always a delay so they can censor. I thought that was common knowledge.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Re. the clip:
    The first blot-out appears quite normal, down to the local cable co mentioning specific counties, etc.

What seems out of place though is it contains none of the verbage of the weekly test announcement, nor the actual warnings issued (flash flood warnings, etc) around here (SoCal). Neither have I ever seen ones sent out in all caps.

AKA: "Just how much crap CAN we shove in your earhole, before you've had any coffee?"

Re. the three on camera:
    Twit on right: Napolitano. I suspect that, at once, he actually knew something about the law, besides how to collect a paycheck twisting it for FOX.

Twits @ center and left:
    Both part of FOX's std. early news show cast. And trust me, it is a "show", and they are no more than cast.

If you care to watch FOX for more than 2 or 3 days (I stopped early 2002), you can watch something interesting. In the clip you will see what appears to be a lot of "free-form banter". You know, "just folk like you and me, expressing how they really feel about the news they read us".

Mea Culpa, I woke up much too early one morning, and had already had 2 cups of the elixir. Normally, I'd have the TV on for noise, while I read off the Internet., but I was looking a bit more closely.

Here came one of the sessions that began with, "now what I think is...", and off she went, then male bimbo (on the right in this clip) answers back, and my jaw dropped...

I woke up the wife, "Honey look! their eyes are going back and forth! They're following the tele-prompter!" In her wisdom she replied, "It's the news dummy. They're s'posed to".

"No, but honey... this isn't news, this is just them talking. Expressing their opinions, and it's scripted!"

By now she was awake enough to show pity. She didn't flatten my head for waking her up with my intuitive grasp of the obvious, she just said, "Prolly for the best." and rolled over. Further proof of: "All men exist by the grace of women's boundless charity and forgiveness."
    Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it.

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."-Morris Berman

+ Reply to Thread