+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fox news jammed annoucing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Re: Fox news jammed annoucing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

Someone just posted this on my blog, It's very heavy!

Then you are not aware of the New World Order and the coming stock crash in the US in the near future.....? I've found that most people are fast asleep and blissfully elated about American Idol, and think that anybody who is talking about substantive issues is crazy or some sort of 'conspiracy theorist' as they sit in their Laz-e-Boy recliner watching America slide down the toilet. Even a lot of people who should know better have not taken any steps to prepare for the collapse of the American economy. So there are some who are interested in these issues, but most are asleep. But I do see that a growing minority of people are waking up and are interested in saving themselves and the people of this country. I guess that the best thing to do now is to find like-minded people and to work with those types of people in your area. From what I've seen, it will take groups of people working together to make it through this. If the gubbamint corporation is going to unleash troops on us to send us to the 'showers' (which looks highly probable), we are going to need like-minded neighbors and communities that will stand up to these fascists. United we can win, but if each person waits until he/she has 30 storm troopers outside of their home, the probability of success is very low

Dow drops nearly 680 on consumer spending worries
    .By SARA LEPRO and TIM PARADIS, AP Business Writer Sara Lepro And Tim Paradis, Ap Business Writer – 5 mins ago

news.yahoo.com... Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security
    By Spencer S. Hsu and Ann Scott Tyson
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Monday, December 1, 2008; A01

The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011 trained to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe, according to Pentagon officials. The long-planned shift in the Defense Department's role in homeland security was recently backed with funding and troop commitments after years of prodding by Congress and outside experts, defense analysts said. There are critics of the change, in the military and among civil liberties groups and libertarians who express concern that the new homeland emphasis threatens to strain the military and possibly undermine the Posse Comitatus Act, a 130-year-old federal law restricting the military's role in domestic law enforcement.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Pentagon to detail military to bolster security
    Plan would dedicate 20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011
    Stephen Chernin / Getty Images FileArmy National Guard members stand watch near the Holland Tunnel on New York City's Canal Street on May 28, 2003. Security has been more visible since the federal government heightened the terrorism alert from red to orange. View related photos

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.nwotruth.com...

Mumbai Attacks Blamed On Al-Qaeda As Pretext For U.S. Military Response www.nwotruth.com...

Financial Disaster Will Lead to Civil Disorder in 2009 or 2010, Says Secret Citibank Memo

www.naturalnews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in.rediff.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

I've found that most people are fast asleep and blissfully elated about American Idol, and think that anybody who is talking about substantive issues is crazy or some sort of 'conspiracy theorist' as they sit in their Laz-e-Boy recliner watching America slide down the toilet.
    I really like this bit. So true.

But I fear the minute we take it to the streets the will find those concentration camps open for business. We wouldn't be fighting the real enemy anyway. Perhaps it is inevitable...
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Blog Entries

When the sheeple take to the streets, we will be headed for safer waters, far from city streets.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

I've found that most people are fast asleep and blissfully elated about American Idol, and think that anybody who is talking about substantive issues is crazy or some sort of 'conspiracy theorist' as they sit in their Laz-e-Boy recliner watching America slide down the toilet.
    But I fear the minute we take it to the streets the will find those concentration camps open for business. We wouldn't be fighting the real enemy anyway.
    Somewhere government got the notion they invented us. Then they taught it to the sheeple.

An economist whose stuff I like to read, Paul Craig Roberts, posted a great summation of that, a couple years ago. It so pissed me off, it took me 3 days to figure out that what had me going was the fact I didn't want to admit I was beginning to agree with him...

"It may be that the american people are no longer educated, or interested enough to support a free society."
    Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it.

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."-Morris Berman

Quote Originally Posted by ₣яэđĸĊ View Post
    Somewhere government got the notion they invented us. Then they taught it to the sheeple.
    now this is a loaded statement

HAH!
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    When the sheeple take to the streets, we will be headed for safer waters, far from city streets.

yes. sounds about right ..........

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

The Dutch government sent their MP's survival kits for Xmas, A national advertising campaign on the telly and the radio just before Xmas warning people to stock up on food and buy a survival kit because, well, you never know?
    Now a National advertising campaign saying the same thing on buses and bus shelters, as Norval would say, mmmmmmmmm!
    Makes you wonder.

+ Reply to Thread