+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kinds of Aliens Are amongst Us?

Blog Entries

What Kinds of Aliens Are amongst Us?

For simplicity there are two types of ET’s amongst us, the Good ET’s and the Bad ET’s. But there are some that are beginning to understand and talk about who they are. Some have mixed DNA, a triple helix or grafted strands of ET DNA to human DNA.

What about these ones, what happens to these ones when full disclosure happens, when King Jesus comes in the clouds or discloses His presence here?

In the past we know the Jewish tribes were told to kill them, the flood killed them because of their impure DNA but after the flood we know the mixing continued.
    So here we are today in the end days facing the end of this system of management, the end of this society's way of doing things, what about this other group of individuals that to no fault of their own are what they are.

The Bible gives us several clues.
    -There is the condition of one's heart.
    -That at conception a Sentient Intelligent Life Form is already a member of the Kingdom of the Heavens
    -Jesus died as a sacrifice so we can be forgiven our sins once and for all.
    (from a song, His is the only blood we need to share)
    - There is the baptism, which is the individual's recognition and loyalties to the Kingship, Monarchy Government.

Norval L Cunningham
    Gale Smart
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Re: What Kinds of Aliens Are amongst Us?

heya Norval & Gale

I know your probably busy setting up the board and getting things running just the way you want, when you get a chance tell me your thoughts on these questions

how far across the universe do you reckon the ET presence extends?

is earth the only location of bad ETs to our knowledge or do you think that this "problem" exists in other locations in the cosmos too

do you think the bible only concerns earth or are there hints and clues otherwise

peace

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    heya Norval & Gale

I know your probably busy setting up the board and getting things running just the way you want, when you get a chance tell me your thoughts on these questions

how far across the universe do you reckon the ET presence extends?

is earth the only location of bad ETs to our knowledge or do you think that this "problem" exists in other locations in the cosmos too

do you think the bible only concerns earth or are there hints and clues otherwise

peace
    Good questions there Heretic,

The presence of sentient intelligent life probably extends throughout all the galaxies in our universe, and that is based on what the bible states about creation.

There will always be those that due to ego, greed, or whatever, will harm others in their attempts to reach their goals. That would not be tolerated by the government of the galaxies is our understanding. Thus we have the evidence of recent war in our solar system. Did that war culminate here in Sol system, or does it continue elsewhere? With free will, dissenters for whatever reason will always crop up I think. Provisions have been implemented by the Kingdom government to address such events now and into the future.

By far more than just hints and clues, statements are more the view of what the Bibles have to say about the galaxies and Earth. For mankind has a destiny laid before them according to that document.
    Last edited by Norval; 12-09-2008 at 06:14 AM.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

HANG EM HIGH!

Wonderfull questions Heretic!

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Good questions there Heretic,

The presence of sentient intelligent life probably extends throughout all the galaxies in our universe,
    and that is based on what the bible states about creation.

There will always be those that due to ego, greed, or whatever, will harm others in their attempts
    to reach their goals. That would not be tolerated by the government of the galaxies is our
    understanding. Thus we have the evidence of recent war in our solar system. Did that war
    culminate here in Sol system, or does it continue elsewhere? With free will, dissenters for whatever reason will always crop up I think. Provisions have been implemented by the Kingdom
    government to address such events now and into the future.

By far more than just hints and clues, statements are more the view of what the Bibles have to say
    about the galaxies and Earth. For mankind has a destiny laid before them according to that
    document.
    Thanks Gary!

and great answers

answers I too resonate with

I have read your work on the CS chain craters, as well as followed it up with the views of others and I too find alot of weak explanations concerning this phenomenon, and thus find your theories intriguing

Some other works discuss a war in the heavens and even target mars, venus as targets of angry gods in great ships laying waste to them out of a vengeance born of war

the terra papers come to mind

the vedic wars also spring to mind when discussing this stuff, and the evidence seen from space on the sania peninsula leans towards a major blast on this planet in the past in which molten glass has been found all over that could have been made by an ancient atomic blast (in fact some believe that as the only explanation due to the nature of this glass)

I am interested in hearing your views on these terra papers and ancient vedic viewpoints if you have read them because to me it seems to back up your ideas greatly. If you have already answered these questions elsewhere just feel free to toss me a link to that conversation etc

thank you for your time sir

Happy Holidays!

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    Thanks Gary!

and great answers

answers I too resonate with

I have read your work on the CS chain craters, as well as followed it up with the views of others and I too find alot of weak explanations concerning this phenomenon, and thus find your theories intriguing

Some other works discuss a war in the heavens and even target mars, venus as targets of angry gods in great ships laying waste to them out of a vengeance born of war

the terra papers come to mind

the vedic wars also spring to mind when discussing this stuff, and the evidence seen from space on the sania peninsula leans towards a major blast on this planet in the past in which molten glass has been found all over that could have been made by an ancient atomic blast (in fact some believe that as the only explanation due to the nature of this glass)

I am interested in hearing your views on these terra papers and ancient vedic viewpoints if you have read them because to me it seems to back up your ideas greatly. If you have already answered these questions elsewhere just feel free to toss me a link to that conversation etc

thank you for your time sir

Happy Holidays!
    Well firstly Heretc, craterchains are entirely Gale and Norval's work and nothing to do with me except for the fact, like you I think it is proof of a war in out solar system
    As for the vitrified castles and rocks turned to glass well I would wonder how this could happen, certainly not by burning wood! That is like saying building 7 collapsed on it's own, if you get my drift!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Well firstly Heretc, craterchains are entirely Gale and Norval's work and nothing to do with me except for the fact, like you I think it is proof of a war in out solar system
    As for the vitrified castles and rocks turned to glass well I would wonder how this could happen, certainly not by burning wood! That is like saying building 7 collapsed on it's own, if you get my drift!

yeah I knew that, I just failed to use the quote function clearly and tried to respond to both of you as my further questions were aimed at Gale & Norval specifically, yet I am also a reader of your Blog Gary and would love your responses as well...anyones actually as this subject fascinates me

I think there is proof of the some wars here on earth as well and was pointing to the sania peninsula as a possible proof but there are plenty of other places to look

I cant remember where I read it long ago as that was before my "information collection" started but a quick Google search reveals this site as an explanation into my query of possible relative war damage

Ancient Atomic Warfare

I once saw a great satellite pic of the sania peninsula (I think) and it seemed very apparent that there was an epicenter etc (I cannot find it now after about 20 min of looking)
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Blog Entries

I came across this video again, I think it was Swami maybe that posted this before.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=T4jdrPG0C94&NR=1
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Blog Entries

A search for "Forbidden Archeology" may prove interesting, , ,
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Prisoner (Former Master Music Guru)

Micheal Cremo's forbidden archeology

http://www.mcremo.com/

+ Reply to Thread