+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Kinds of Aliens Are amongst Us?

Re: What Kinds of Aliens Are amongst Us?

thank you both

I agree the name is not so important.
    I'm just wanting to get the details straight because I am at the stage of wanting a gamecard to keep track of the players named by other sources. Also, knowing the difference between what you guys say and what is being said by the various other researchers will support discernment ie it helps to identify disinfo.
    Actually, that last sentence suggests a reason it would be useful versus "not so important". Therefore, whereas Gale said Lucifer, I will remember that because that name is bandied about by some other researchers..
    Thanks !

Gale also said serpent. So what is your take on the whole reptilian thing please?

Blog Entries

At this late of date, it’s irrelevant.
    It does not matter what species of ET’s there are, just knowing there are different races is good. Then you can move on in learning and not get stuck on one issue.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Sorry about the skeleton folks!

It's a fake.

http://kedarsoman.wordpress.com/2007...ound-in-india/

Blog Entries

Hi yah guy, I am sure that there are many that would not want us to think there are any surviving "giant" skeletons, , , , ETs arn't real either,, , :wink:
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Norval View Post
    Hi yah guy, I am sure that there are many that would not want us to think there are any surviving "giant" skeletons, , , , ETs arn't real either,, , :wink:
    I don't think their doing a good job.. I found this old article.

Poll: U.S. hiding knowledge of aliens
    June 15, 1997
    Web posted at: 12:00 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Nearly 50 years since an alleged UFO was sighted at Roswell, New Mexico, a new CNN/Time poll released Sunday shows that 80 percent of Americans think the government is hiding knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial life forms.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9706/15/ufo.poll/
    I'm Lost, I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, Please ask me to wait.

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Well, I agree, there are many giant skeletons that have been found that are authentic, I posted this video my self back in March and recieved a lot of angry responses telling me it was a fake, however many are being found all over the world!

Gary there is one thing we must all remember. Just because a few people say it's fake doesn't mean it is... most people just find a youtube video debunking another, and right away it's a fake... we need to do our own research and make up our own minds. I'm sure these people didn't examine the bones first hand. so who's to say either way..remember there are people that don't want us to know the truth, and they will do everything to try and make that happen. I like reading your posts.
    I'm Lost, I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, Please ask me to wait.

New book just out - LongWalkers: Return of the Nephilim

LongWalkers: Return of the Nephilim
    Written by Stephen Quayle and Duncan Long
    Author's Note: Since my new book Longwalkers – The Return of the Nephilim is written in a fictional format, derived from my movie script – I have included the personal letter that I received from the pilot who flew a 12 foot dead cannibalistic giant out of the Mid East after destroying a Special Forces group hunting the Taliban in 2005. The giant had 6 fingers and 6 toes and Longwalkers' book cover is a VERY accurate artistic representation of the actual event. The pilot related to me in our subsequent phone call certain things that only someone who actually observed the giant could have possibly known. I suggest those of you who know what "The Days of Noah" really means, prepare accordingly.
    Read Chapter 1...

Blog Entries

I would have to say good find Terran, ,
    , , , six fingers, six toes, and only one nose.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Heheh...based on the rendering, the author probably meant 12 fingers, 12 toes, and one nose!

I suggest those of you who know what "The Days of Noah" really means, prepare accordingly.
    p.s. This looks like a good take on the meaning of The Days of Noah.

+ Reply to Thread