Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lee Says of God!

Prisoner

Lee Says of God!

Race, Creed, Colour or sex mean nothing to God

Blog Entries

Re: The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet

Lee, , , not sure what , if anything, your post had to offer about the Lama guy, , , , ? So I moved it here and await your answers, , , ,
    Last edited by Bobbi; 02-14-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: extra letter
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Re: Lee Says of God!

That is quite the statement about God. "Race, Creed, Colour or sex mean nothing to God." Care to inform us as to how you have arrived at such a notion?

Prisoner

Hello Norval,

It's not something which can be explained in just a few words. I am NOT trying to convert anyone, rather offer another point of view on various things written within this forum. You must make up your own mind.

I can astral travel, as can many people all over the globe. Astral travel is call such as the next plane of existence after life on Earth are the astral planes. If you recall your post about "driving a car that was more realistic than life on earth" well that was you astral travelling but as you know nothing about astral travelling you rationalise the event based on your beliefs. We have all done that, so no worries there.

What I am going to write next will contradict your beliefs, not to mock or ridicule, but to explain as you asked. Life on earth is but an illusion, it’s not reality even though you think it is. Earth is but a school where we humans (and all living creatures) reincarnate time after time either as male or female to learn our lessons for which we are all here in earth to learn; it's not possible to learn everything in one lifetime and it's just daft to think otherwise. If you learn how to consciously astral travel you can see the real world, life beyond earth as you have done once.

Astral travel is something nearly everyone does every night but because of our upbringing or beliefs we put it down to a dream. Dreams then are a bad rationalisation of actual events that occur in the astral world. When one is in the astral one sees with a far greater range of colors and with far, far greater clarity. Everything is brighter, everything is “larger than life,” everything “vibrates with life” (once seen it’s never forgotten). It’s impossible to confuse a dream with astral travelling as with dreams or nightmares (always self inflicted) there is always some inconsistencies, some improbability, there is always some element which is at variance with what you know to be fact.

Then you will see people from all religions on earth living harmoniously only to one rule, the “Golden Rule” that is written in all religious scriptures "Do to others as you would like them to do unto you". I believe it's in the bible as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Religion therefore is a code of behaviour we willing impose upon ourselves that in turn provides social order. Sadly religions have been changed over time, translated according to an individual belief, mistranslated, abused by those who only seek power over others.

God is a positive force, good, kindness, considerate, compassionate, understanding, etc., and its counterpart is a negative force (call it whatever you like) but both must exist as in every dimension there must be a positive and negative. It's those extremes that offer us scope to compare between them that gives us an understanding of any concept. It should be written as Gods because there are many and even in the bible there are multiple gods.

I have only scratched the surface as there is much more than this but lets take this first step and see.

Lee

Blog Entries

Hello Lee.
    I have asked you to simply validate your statement about "God", in that you stated, ""Race, Creed, Colour or sex mean nothing to God." Which you did so, by the way, in a thread that would be termed "hijacking it" away from the originators posting. Thus I have given you your own thread in which to explain your statement. Please do so. After all you busted into someone else's thread to make your off topic statement, so back it up!

Prisoner

You are seeking a simple statement when it’s not possible as there is so much that must be taken into account beforehand. It’s certainly NOT hijacking as my statement backs up what the Dalia Lama said.

Whilst on earth humans think the physical is important, when it’s certainly not. All humans, without exception, are spiritual creatures from a realm far beyond our understanding, ergo whatever role a person takes on whilst on earth is irrelevant. Being spiritual creatures we are all the same.

Shakespeare was right when he said “All the world is a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances and one man in his time plays many parts”

Unless you can grasp an understanding of that; and much more, you will never understand the statement I previously made.

Lee

Blog Entries

Lee are you referring to "Walk In's" and generalizing it to all humans? I have a problem with the word spiritual, can you give your definition of the word?
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Blog Entries

I gave him back his new member status. So he may have a problem answering now, , if he cant answer the simple question I asked of him, and the Bible answers it very well, how do you think he will answer your question? FOCLMFAO
    Last edited by Bobbi; 02-16-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries

ahhh and this ass hole is outa here, , , FOCLMFAO

Norval,

I see once again I cannot reply to posts, so it's pointless having an account on this forum. You are a very close minded person and once your time on this Earth is up you will be in for a huge shock.

Goodbye
    Lee

Blog Entries

It really chaps my ass when someone, Lee for example, shoots off their mouth by typing such garbage and outright lies that have been proven to have originated with those bad ETs that are so very jealous of us mere humans. Same Tactics, Different Day,, , ,

We have the Bible and other ancient writings that we trust for the truth, , enjoy your stay here Lee, , , ,

+ Reply to Thread