+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Illnesses, Common Sense. What the Bible Says

Blog Entries

Illnesses, Common Sense. What the Bible Says

I will relate a little story of what happened recently:

I thought I would have a treat of coffee and a muffin at the local coffee shop. There was a group of locals sitting together at several tables. A woman came in, sat with this group, sitting at almost arms length to me. She told the group she noticed them and thought to join them. Then she tells how her and her husband were just at the doctors, seems they both have a virus. She did look flushed and her eyes puffy and watery. I interrupted her, told her, "your sick and out in public!! I can't get sick thank you!!" So I abruptly packed up my tablet and left.

Common sense is so lacking. People think its okay to socialize in public when they are sick. It has been known for decades and decades what to do when you're sick, especially those religionists.

All the days wherein the plague shall be in him he shall be defiled; he is unclean: he shall dwell alone; without the camp shall his habitation be" (Leviticus 13:46)
    Deu 23:12 You shall have a designated area outside the camp to which you shall go.
    Deu 23:13 With your utensils you shall have a trowel; when you relieve yourself outside, you shall dig a hole with it and then cover up your excrement.
    There are several verses that tell us what to do for cleanliness and not spreading illnesses.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Re: Illnesses, Common Sense. What the Bible Says

I wish I had a dollar for every time I flew with someone hacking up a lung or sneezing all over the place... I'd be able to pay off the deficit ....
    I'm Lost, I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, Please ask me to wait.

Blog Entries

Eww on a plane!! Worse than snakes on a plane, sputum and snot on a plane.
    Isn't it just amazing, peoples lack of concern for others and their lack of common sense. The Old Testament mentions quarantine for 7 days, afterwards go to the Priest to be checked out, if still sick then quarantine another 7 days and clean bedding, clothes etc.
    QUARANTINE PEOPLE, QUARANTINE!!!
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Yeppers and Yukkers !!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread