+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

Threaded View

Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

Hi All,

A while back, I had read from some channeled messages (which are usually questionable), that the position of solar system has changed much & hence we wouldn't see some of the regular stars or constellations.
    I just brushed it off then. But then, I saw George Green telling that he had learnt that stars that twinkle with blue, green & red colors can be alien spacecrafts. Ever since, I have observing the night sky. Some constellations really were missing for a long time. Only yesterday could I find the Orion constellation, but strangely, the stars now look a bit different. Most of the stars now twinkle with those same blue, green & red colors. I just get a feeling they don't genuinely look like originals. This leads to the question, are they alien spacecrafts then? What is significant here is that, in those channeled messages, it was claimed that they (whoever they are) were positioning their spacecrafts to look like constellations from the Earth.
    So I was just wondering that if I had access to a good enough telescope, then the doubt would be clarified once and for all, since anyway, we can't trust NASA or any other government agency if this is true.
    Perhaps, if anyone has telescopes or has access to telescopes, they can just have a gaze. Please do share it here too
    Last edited by chnswam; 12-03-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Change in title

Re: Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

Hi chnswam. I've notice these stars also and I have aimed my telescope at them and they appear to be stars. I also have notice it happenes most when the star is just above the horizon say about 45 degrees or less, once up higher I haven't seen any.. don't get me wrong I have seen many unexplained things in the night sky that still have me saying what the heck was that..I've read it has to do with dust particles and or moisture in the atmosphere.. the other night I looked at the sky just after Orion had appeared. a star appeard and it was blinking red and green I when inside to a program I have on the computer and the star was Sirius one of the brighter stars..maybe you saw something else which I would believe, but all of the green and red blinking stars that I have aimed my scope at appeared to be just stars.. you can get the software i use free it will show you what is in your night sky at that time and will help you find the constellation.... depending on the time of year some constellation can not be seen. here's the link to the software it's called Stellarium and it's free
    http://files.uberdownloads.com/apps/...p?mode=preview

hope that helps.

No sfth13, I really appreciate your views, whether they are comments or criticism - it doesn't matter, a useful discussion is what does matter. Thanks for sharing your views here.
    When you said you saw them in telescope, did you see them in a real physical telescope or the computer program? I think telescopes are very expensive here, so was just thinking of visiting any nearby planetarium.

I agree with you about their strange appearance at about 45 degrees.
    And has anyone noticed, the planets Venus & Jupiter appear much brighter now than before, lending credence to this report: The Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow

yes chnswam, I did look through an actually telescope. that I do own. I was agreeing with you that i do also see the blinkking color stars but after my own personal investuation of looking at them through my telescope and some research on the web what I posted was my outcome... my point of reference to the computer program was to helped identify what i saw with my own eyes through my telescope. as far as jupiter or venus being brighter you didn't mention that in your original post..that's something I didn't notice..

Blog Entries

I am highly suspicious of those alleged stars that blink red & green with a white. Venus and Jupiter don’t blink those colours, I have double-checked even recently and the Earth’s atmospheric layers are changing. I wonder what effect that has on the colours we see in the sky, referring to the blinking colour. See
    The Bibles Signs in our Sky
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    I am highly suspicious of those alleged stars that blink red & green with a white. Venus and Jupiter don’t blink those colours, I have double-checked even recently and the Earth’s atmospheric layers are changing. I wonder what effect that has on the colours we see in the sky, referring to the blinking colour. See
    The Bibles Signs in our Sky

So am I, but everytime I look at them trough my scope they just look like stars.. a pinpoint of light. and when I cross reference them they are usually stars ...the bright one to the east this time of year on the east coast about 1-2 hours after Orion shows is Sirius I've watched it for hours blink different colors and when it high enough in the sky the colors are no longer there it's just a white light.. they move along with all the other stars..believe me I wait and stare sometimes waiting for them to move lol they are strange indeed I'm no expert but this is just my findings..and i could be wrong but I have seen things zig zag accross the sky, lights blink on and off that stay still for hours. round and cylinder shaped objects fly right past my field of view in the telescope.. all unexplained.. but I look every night it's clear and i'm always trying to find out what it is i'm looking at and for..this time of year without the mosquitos of FL attacking me i'm out from dusk to about 2am evry clear night..now i'll have to look at this a little more ...

Quote Originally Posted by chnswam View Post
    I think telescopes are very expensive here, so was just thinking of visiting any nearby planetarium.
    Hmmm you DO realize that a Planetarium makes FAKE stars on a screen with little beams of light right? You might want to look for an observatory. They have public viewing nights and usually astronomy clubs will set up their own telescopes outside for you to look through

If you take the time to ask seriously they might let you look through the big ones...

120 inch Shane telescope at the Lick Observatory... really cool. (me on the left, my daughter and the technician on the right.

"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
    Hmmm you DO realize that a Planetarium makes FAKE stars on a screen with little beams of light right? You might want to look for an observatory. They have public viewing nights and usually astronomy clubs will set up their own telescopes outside for you to look through

If you take the time to ask seriously they might let you look through the big ones...

120 inch Shane telescope at the Lick Observatory... really cool. (me on the left, my daughter and the technician on the right.

Hey man, you are human! nice daughter too!

Has anyone else looked up into the night sky, that is clear and see stars that look almost as if they are dancing? I find that pretty fascinating I wish I had a huge telescope of my own

Blog Entries

Our resident amateur astronomer, sfth13, can correct me if I am wrong on this, , ,

Blinking, winking, and dancing are caused by dust, heat waves, and temperature differentials in our atmosphere. A good binocular, say 10x50 is great for looking at the night sky.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread