+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

Prisoner (Former Master Music Guru)

Re: Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

I've never seen 'm but I'm pretty sure we are going to them within a couple years around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by chnswam View Post
    I think telescopes are very expensive here, so was just thinking of visiting any nearby planetarium.
    Hmmm you DO realize that a Planetarium makes FAKE stars on a screen with little beams of light right? You might want to look for an observatory. They have public viewing nights and usually astronomy clubs will set up their own telescopes outside for you to look through

If you take the time to ask seriously they might let you look through the big ones...

120 inch Shane telescope at the Lick Observatory... really cool. (me on the left, my daughter and the technician on the right.

"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Quote Originally Posted by Swami Salami View Post
    So could it be possible we are starting to see space without "the protection" of the Earth's magnetic field?
    The sun flips its poles every eleven years like clock work...

If the you "start to see space without "the protection" of the Earth's magnetic field" you may kiss your ass goodbye and there truly will be an "end times" as we get zapped by the full force of the space radiation..

But not to worry... HAARP has that covered... they will just toss up that field they have been working on...

But hey maybe Cuba will have to pony up or we trow the switch over their heads

See? Now you get the picture?

"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Prisoner (Former Master Music Guru)

That raises the question: "Was HAARP , and the other similar equipment around the globe, built to fullfill this "protection" task?"

If the answer is no:"For what purpuse was it then built then?" Psychoweapon, Weathercontrol, Communications with subs, looking for: mineraldeposits, Caves, etc?

If the answer is yes:"Why should TBTB protect the envirement while they have underground cities around the globe in which they could live during the time the earth will be without magnetic protection?" Also there wouldn't be the neccesarity of using food as a weapon right now to kill of the population, nature would take care of it itself.

I can't get it clear, you.............?

Nice to see your face Zorgon and uuhhh good tools must hang dry.........

I have no telescope of my own either. There is a thread on hunting for a good one here at Earth's Banner Astronomy & Amature Astronomy - Telescopes because I am looking for a good telescope to purchase in the near future and I am bleeding these guys for advice.

I have been to Battle Point Astronomical Association - A non-profit amateur astronomy organization, located in Bainbridge Island, Washington, a couple of times, but never during an event and I have never looked through it yet.

Concerning those blinking stars, hmm I have seen some alleged UFOs with blinking lights and the latest is the East Rutherford UFO that Gary has pointed out in his thread Amazing UFO footage East Rutherford, must see!

Blinking lights immediately make me think "our craft" but that is a knee-jerk reaction as I have seen some other very convincing UFO videos with blinking lights as well. Who am I to say whether or not UFOs use blinking lights for some reason, maybe they are trying to "blend in".

I did some googling but not alot of people are discussing spaceships masquerading as stars, so if you ran with this theory and found some evidence, it seems you could be a conspiracy pioneer.
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Thanks sfth13 for sharing your research. It helps clear some doubts. Good to know you spend so much time looking at the night sky.
    @ Swami: Let's discover
    @ Zorgon: sorry for that mistake, yeah it should be an observatory. Thanks for the tip
    @ Heretic: I'm no conspiracy pioneer, just a truth seeker Earthling

I don't think the intention behind HAARP-like weapons is benevolent, rather it is very sinister - is what I have found till now [you may want to see this].

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
    Hmmm you DO realize that a Planetarium makes FAKE stars on a screen with little beams of light right? You might want to look for an observatory. They have public viewing nights and usually astronomy clubs will set up their own telescopes outside for you to look through

If you take the time to ask seriously they might let you look through the big ones...

120 inch Shane telescope at the Lick Observatory... really cool. (me on the left, my daughter and the technician on the right.

Hey man, you are human! nice daughter too!

Has anyone else looked up into the night sky, that is clear and see stars that look almost as if they are dancing? I find that pretty fascinating I wish I had a huge telescope of my own

Blog Entries

Our resident amateur astronomer, sfth13, can correct me if I am wrong on this, , ,

Blinking, winking, and dancing are caused by dust, heat waves, and temperature differentials in our atmosphere. A good binocular, say 10x50 is great for looking at the night sky.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Dancing stars could be caused by heat waves etc yes. I have seen a star or two through binoculars that zig zag across the night sky. It was amazing.
    @};-
    Tic Toc

+ Reply to Thread