+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

Blog Entries

Re: Stars or Alien Spacerafts?

Then there are the "stars" that sit there in one place for many hours while the rest of the stars move in their normal pattern. Those have caused me to look, , , and look again, , , and again, , and it just sat there while all others moved. Go figure.
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

yes ...and moisture in the atmosphere plays tricks as well this usually happens when the star is low in the sky.... but i have seen objects that look like stars that move and change directions.....

i have seen stationary blinking objects... they look like stars that turn off and then on again... not in any kind of set timed patteren just random... while all the other stars moved along...

plenty of unexplained things up there... which is one reason i got into this hobby another reason is i seemed to be drawn to the stars for some reason ... i am always looking up...

but while looking up late at night in the dark beware of the armadillo's they can scare the heck out of you ....
    I'm Lost, I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, Please ask me to wait.

There must be quite a few of them (craft) out there.

I am thinking...once one accepts that tptb on earth:
    a) have secret space programs more advanced than the visible NASA programs
    b) happen to be a factious mob of ultrawealthy power mad psycho losers....

......it makes sense to me that they are busy busy gearing up full time out there (and below the surface here).... Especially now that they know what is coming...
    Last edited by unipax; 04-10-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: pluralization

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
    yes ...and moisture in the atmosphere plays tricks as well this usually happens when the star is low in the sky.... but i have seen objects that look like stars that move and change directions.....

i have seen stationary blinking objects... they look like stars that turn off and then on again... not in any kind of set timed patteren just random... while all the other stars moved along...

plenty of unexplained things up there... which is one reason i got into this hobby another reason is i seemed to be drawn to the stars for some reason ... i am always looking up...

but while looking up late at night in the dark beware of the armadillo's they can scare the heck out of you ....
    , , , and they are NOT geosyncronous (sp?) yeppers, , go figure, , LOL
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

geosynchronous - you were so close!!
    Once you have all the pieces, you can finish the puzzle.

+ Reply to Thread